74 Jamie Avenue, Nepean, Ontario
613-225-6820 / email@example.com
The Studio’s Ottawa facilities contribute to the successes of dancers. Studio dancers take lessons in a spacious, safe environment in an easy-to-access building. Studio facilities feature:
- Ample room to rehearse, in 4 dance studios that measure 400 sq. ft., 900 sq. ft., 1,300 sq. ft. and 1,400 sq. ft., and have 18-foot ceilings
- Protection for children’s feet and legs, through professionally installed sprung wooden floors in all 4 studios
- Professional finishing—full mirrors and ballet barre in each studio
- Dancer comfort during rehearsal—full air conditioning
- Access to Studio staff in the reception and offices area
- Comfortable waiting area, for parents to sit back and relax.
- An inclusive approach, which provides washrooms and changing rooms for male and female dancers
- A large parking lot, plus ample additional on-street parking in front of The Studio building
- Pleasant, open environment surrounding The Studio
- Easy access for those living in Ottawa, Nepean and Gloucester, thanks to The Studio’s location close to the corner of Hunt Club and Merivale
Carleton Place Location
380 Flora Street, Carleton Place, Ontario
613-253-2533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The same care and attention was brought to Carleton Place with the construction of The Studio School of Dance CP located at 380 Flora Street in the Viking Landing Mall.
- Newly renovated facility now boasts 2 full studios with a parent waiting area, change rooms, Male & Female and info desk.
- The facility is air-conditioned
- Fully mirrored
- Beautiful sprung dance floors to protect legs and feet
- Washrooms and change rooms available
- A large parking lot
- Easy access to Carleton Place, Almonte, and surrounding areas.