Mini Elite Performance
The TSSD Mini Elite Performance Program is by invitation or audition only. If you would like your dancer to be considered for this fabulous program, please let us know!
Being on a dance team is a wonderful opportunity to develop technical dance skills and performance techniques while making great friends, building confidence & self esteem. Experience the joy of performing at dance competitions, while working together to learn and grow as dancers!
Our Mini Dancers will train twice a week for a total of 2 hours
Mini Dancers will only compete at local competitions and will not be required to attend any US or National competitions.
If you register for our Mini Elite Program, this is what to expect:
- Dancing 2 days per week
- 2 -3 mandatory local competitions in April & May
- Entry fees for competitions and costumes are an additional fee
- 2 -3 mandatory competitive routines, Choreography fees are additional
- Choreography Fees for dance routines: approx. $256.00/routine.
- Costume deposits: Charged at registration, $100.00 deposit and is 100% non-refundable.
- Class fees are the same as the recreational program
- There is a $125.00 yearly fee as a member of the Mini Program