The TSSD Mini Competitive Program is by invitation only. If you would like your dancer to be considered for this fabulous program, please let us know!
Our Competitive Mini Dancers will train twice a week for a total of 4 – 5 hours
Mini Dancers will only compete at local competitions and will not be required to attend any US or National competitions.
If you register for our Mini Program, this is what to expect:
- Dancing 2 days per week for a total of 4 – 5 classes; all classes are mandatory.
- 1 optional Fall convention
- 2 -3 mandatory local competitions in April & May
- Entry fees for competitions and costumes are an additional fee
- 2 -3 mandatory competitive routines
- Choreography Fees for dance routines: $250.00/in-class routines.
- Costume deposits: Charged at registration, $150.00 deposit and is 100% non-refundable.