613-225-6820 / email@example.com
The Studio’s Ottawa facilities contribute to the successes of dancers. Studio dancers take lessons in a spacious, safe environment in an easy-to-access building. Studio facilities feature:
- Ample room to rehearse, in 4 dance studios that measure 400 sq. ft., 900 sq. ft., 1,300 sq. ft. and 1,400 sq. ft., and have 18-foot ceilings
- Protection for children’s feet and legs, through professionally installed sprung wooden floors in all 4 studios
- Professional finishing—full mirrors and ballet barre in each studio
- Dancer comfort during rehearsal—full air conditioning
- Access to Studio staff in the reception and offices area
- Comfortable waiting area, for parents to sit back and relax.
- An inclusive approach, which provides washrooms and changing rooms for male and female dancers
- A large parking lot, plus ample additional on-street parking in front of The Studio building
- Pleasant, open environment surrounding The Studio
- Easy access for those living in Ottawa, Nepean and Gloucester, thanks to The Studio’s location close to the corner of Hunt Club and Merivale
Carleton Place Location
613-253-2533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The same care and attention was brought to Carleton Place with the construction of The Studio School of Dance CP located in the North Industrial Park.
- Newly renovated facility now boasts 2 full studios with a parent waiting area, change room and info desk.
- The facility is air-conditioned
- Fully mirrored
- Wonderful wood floors
- Washrooms and change rooms available
- A large parking lot
- Easy access to Carleton Place, Almonte, and surrounding areas.