Schedules & Fees
Fall Schedule and Fees
Available May 1st at the Studio office in Nepean & Carleton Place.
Available May 15th Online
To register for classes at The Studio, please:
- Select classes on the schedule.
- Review the fees, terms and conditions
- Review the registration information
- Payment for all classes due at registration (payment plans may be arranged- please notify)
- On-line registration for new and existing customers: Registration Form
The studio reserves the right to cancel/change class times and/or teachers.
Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 term fees are as follows. (Fees do not include HST or $20 ADMIN fee).)
|The Studio School of Dance Class Fees, for 2017-2018|
|Class length||Fees per term||Second class
or family member
|Third or additional
class or family member
KINDERSTEPS: $199.99 – Free Recital Costume included in cost! (45 Min class)
ADULT CLASSES: $225.00 (1 HR Class)
All ****Exam, Competition and Recital Costume expenses are additional****
Children’s Fitness Tax Credit
Please note that the child tax credit has been eliminated for 2017 and subsequent years. There is a federal refundable tax credit available to individuals for registration and membership costs of up to $500 per child ($1,000 for 2014/15, $500 for 2007 to 2013 taxation years), not indexed for inflation. A refundable tax credit is available even if no income tax has been paid – if it exceeds taxes payable, it will be refunded to the taxpayer. This tax credit is claimed on the personal tax return. For more information please visit: http://www.taxtips.ca/filing/childrensfitnesscredit.htm
Terms and conditions
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply:
- Fees may be paid by cash, cheque, credit card, debit, or e-transfer.
- Payment for the Fall term is due at registration. (Payment arrangements are possible for multiple classes. a $45 admin fee will be added for payment plans.)
- A post-dated cheque or a credit card number is required to complete the winter registration
- H.S.T. (13%) will be added to all course fees.
- Credit is not given for missed lessons or for holidays.
- An annual non-refundable administrative fee of $20 applies for each dancer at both locations.
- There are no refunds after classes begin
- An administrative fee of $45 is due for each returned cheque. No Exceptions.
- An outstanding balance fee is applied; this is 2.5% per month.
- Exam or recital expenses are additional.
- You will receive a full refund for any course cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- All accounts must be up to date and paid in full before May 31st. No exceptions.
- We require each family to provide a credit card at registration that is kept securely in an online encoded database. In an event that we do not receive payment for tuition, costume fees etc. by the given due date, the C.C. on file will be charged after a 10-day grace period. Late fees will be charged 2.5% interest.
The Studio School of Dance has set registration policies, as follows:
- Classes are filled as registrations arrive. Class sizes are limited. Avoid disappointment by registering and paying for your child’s classes today. Registration without payment does not guarantee a spot in your chosen class(es).
- We will create a waiting list for a class that has filled but we cannot guarantee a place. If a spot becomes available, we will fill it with the first person on the waiting list. There is no guarantee a person on a waiting list will get a place.
- Winter term placement is not guaranteed unless a post-dated cheque of credit card number is on file for the payment.
Once you have chosen your classes, ensuring no schedule conflicts, register now by calling 613-225-6820, by writing to us or by completing our on-line Registration Form and mailing or bringing it in to us.
Note: No Refunds are awarded after classes begin. Registration fees are non-refundable.